Comments on any of the Fabian Society’s pages or blogposts will be moderated by our in-house team of moderators. If you have a query about moderation, please email [email protected]
All users of the Fabian Society website must adhere to following guidelines.
- Personal attacks, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Offensive or threatening comments will be removed.
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such.
- We will remove any content which is potentially libellous or defamatory or contains a potential breach of copyright.
- We will not tolerate spam or posts that are clearly aimed at promoting a commercial interest.
We welcome comment and debate at the Fabian Society and encourage all users to express their opinion politely and with respect for others.