Thank you to those who attended our event in association with Labour’s Policy Review. We hosted a debate with Shadow Secretary of State, Maria Eagle on the subject of transport.
You can read a copy of Maria’s speech to the Society over on the Fabian Review Online.
UPDATE: Registration for this event is now closed. Due to drop-outs there will be a limited amount of space in the venue. Please arrive early and note that priority will be given to those who registered in advance.
The event will feature:
- Maria Eagle (Shadow Secretary of State for Transport)
- Valerie Shawcross AM (London Assembly lead on Transport)
- Ed Cox (Director, IPPR North)
- Christian Wolmar (writer and transport journalist)
- and the session will be chaired by Marcus Roberts (Deputy General Secretary, Fabian Society)
Panellists will be invited to speak for a short period of time before the chair welcomes questions form the floor.
The event will start at 6.30pm and finish at 8pm and it is essential you register for the event using the form below.
The best House of Commons entrance for the Boothroyd Room is the Portcullis House entrance on Victoria Embankment.
Photo Credit: Ben Soffa