Our South Western Regional Conference will be hosted by the Bournemouth and District Fabians and take place on Saturday 5th October in the stunning surroundings of the Miramar Hotel. The price of your ticket includes morning refreshments, a buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
This one day conference will feature a host of debates on Labour’s Policy Review and feature contributions from:
- Lord Maurice Glasman (Blue Labour founder)
- Barry Gardiner MP (Shadow Minister for DEFRA)
- Fiona Mactaggart MP
- John Denham MP (Southampton Itchin, former cabinet minister)
- Mike Gapes MP (former chair, foreign affairs select committee)
- Jessica Asato (PPC Norwich North, Fabian Society chair)
- Rowenna Davis (PPC Southampton Itchin, Guardian journalist and Daily Politics panelist)
- Lord Jim Knight (former cabinet minister and former Dorset MP)
- Andrew Harrop (General Secretary, Fabian Society)
- Patrick Diamond (Policy Network)
- Ivana Bartoletti (Fabian Women’s Network)
- Howard Stoate (former MP for Dartford)
- Kate Groucutt (Fabian Executive)
The price of a ticket is £25 which includes lunch and refreshments. The day will start at 10:00 and run through to approximately 17:00.
Please purchase your ticket using the form below. The link will take you to a secure site and we accept all major credit and debit cards.
Alternatively you can purchase your ticket by phone. Please call 0207 227 4900 or by cheque by making it out to ‘The Fabians’ and posting to 61 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EU.
The Miramar has spectacular views over Poole Bay to the Purbecks and the Isle of Wight, with ample parking. The hotel is 300 yards from sea front.
The train journey from London takes 1 hour 45 minutes and early saver train deals are available. National Coaches take 2 hours 20 minutes from Victoria.