The Fabian Society has five key programmes that form the backbone of the society’s work. These are:
- Next State - addresses the future role of government in British society
- Next Economy - examines how economic policy can deliver not only growth but also fairness and sustainability
- Labour’s Next Majority - looks at how the Labour Party can build an election-winning coalition
- Environment and Citizenship - which asks how we build public support for action on climate change
- Europe and the World – which examines the future of Britain’s place in the EU and the wider world
In addition to our key programmes, the Fabians have two current long-running projects:
For more information on any of these programmes, please click the links above.