The Fabian Review has been completely redesigned. The first issue of the new look is our annual conference special and inside the magazine:
- Katie Ghose, Peter Kellner, Lisa Nandy and Ed Wallis discuss our new YouGov polling on how to bring politics back down to earth (click here to download full polling data)
- Mary Riddell interviews Labour’s new policy chief Jon Cruddas
- Victoria Barr says the government should create a rainy day fund to meet the costs of a future financial crisis
- Geoff Mulgan writes that innovation-led growth should be made a much higher political priority
- Marcus Roberts reviews the latest installment of Robert Caro’s epic biography of LBJ
- Plus more from Deborah Mattinson, David Lammy, William Davies, Hazel Blears, David Walker, James Harkin and Margaret Curran.
Copies are also available priced £4.95 from the Fabian Society bookshop – call 020 7227 4900, email email@example.com or send a cheque payable to “The Fabian Society” to 11 Dartmouth Street, London, SW1H 9BN.
You can receive this publication free if you join the Fabian Society today. Once you become a member, you’ll receive two free pamphlets immediately and will get a copy of the Fabian Review magazine and our latest pamphlet every quarter. Click here to find out more about joining the Fabian Society.