You’ll receive at least four pamphlets or books a year, our quarterly magazine Fabian Review & invitations to special members’ events as well as regular conferences & debates with leading politicians and thinkers.
Benefits of membership include:
- Our magazine the Fabian Review, the most read quartlery journal of policy and politics on the British left
- At least four reports or pamphlets posted to your home each year, with dozens more available on our website
- Invitations to Fabian conferences and events in London and around the country, including reduced price admission for ticketed events
- Access to the meetings of around 60 local Fabian Societies in every corner of the country
- Members who are not already Labour Party members become affiliated supporters of the party, with voting rights
- Automatic membership of the Young Fabians if you are under the age of 31
- Automatic membership of the Fabian Women’s Network if you are a women
- Automatic membership of the Welsh and Scottish Fabians if you live in Wales or Scotland
Our members join us because they share our values and support our work. Membership subscriptions help pay for our research and editorial projects, especially on key political issues where it is hard to attract sponsorship from non-political organisations.
- For further information about membership and for other methods of payment, please email Giles Wright, Membership Officer.